ARE YOU LOOKING TO FIND THE BEST PAINTING COMPANY?
You have decided to improve your home or business with a professional paint job. Now comes the challenge of finding the best painters to use… The following 6 Tips will help you find the best paint contractor to use for your next paint job.
1. A GREAT Painting Company Presents Proof of Insurance
While a good painting company may tell you they are insured, a GREAT painting company presents a copy of their insurance policy, proving the amount of coverage he carries for both property damage & bodily injury that may result from the contractor’s work.
2. A GREAT Painting Company Offers Warranties For Their Work
You can tell a lot about a paint contractor by their warranty. Well-known painting companies with established reputations are respected by paint suppliers who, in turn, pass on extended – even lifetime – warranties on their paints because they know the product will be applied right. For any number of reasons, less experienced contractors may not have valuable relationships with suppliers. On the labor side, a GREAT contractor works with solid, experienced painters whose work he knows he can stand behind with an extended labor warranty.
3. GREAT Painting Company Will Go the Extra Mile
Because GREAT painting companies have learned the value of a satisfied customer, they’re able to focus on service and offer extras that shows you how important your business is to them. Check to see if your contractor offers the following:
- Professional color consultation
- FREE color try-ons
- FREE power washing
- Two coats of paint – as a standard offering!
4. A GREAT Painting Company Give Professional, Detailed Estimates
A GREAT painting estimate includes a detailed list of ALL aspects of work to be done:
- FREE Power washing
- Caulking, sanding and priming
- Trim repair – GREAT contractors will know what needs to be done
- Details of products and application – GREAT contractors know the right products for every job
- Touch-ups and clean-up
- In addition to the quote’s content and accuracy, is it presented professionally?
- Is the quote printed on company letterhead?
- Does the sheet show the contractor’s license number?
- Does he use a local land line phone number? (beware if only a cellular phone number is listed)
- TAX I.D. number?
- Work guarantee and relevant product warranties?
Inexperienced painting companies, using standard business forms purchased at office supply stores that suggests they haven’t invested much in their business and may not be properly licensed. Also, they may not be paying income taxes. Always use a painting company that provides a great Free Painting Estimate.
5. GREAT Painting Companies Provide References in Your Area – Both Old and New
Good painters will have references from local work that was completed in the past few weeks. GREAT Painting Companies will be able to provide multiple local references from both recent and past work. References from a year ago or longer show the paint job’s durability and confirm that any necessary follow-up or billing issues were handled correctly. You can view Florida Painting And Design’s reviews by clicking here.
6. GREAT Painting Company Have a Professional Website
While it is certainly possible to be a good paint contractor and not own a Website, GREAT painting companies are also successful business people who understand that today’s consumer is looking for instant information. A GREAT contractor’s Website will include all the details homeowners are looking for – references, before & after photos, details of services, contact information and history of the company and its owner and staff. Florida Painting And Design‘s website provides all of this!
READY TO GET A FREE PAINT ESTIMATE?
You are welcome to contact us directly via phone at (954) 400-8838 or use our FREE PAINT ESTIMATE FORM to get your free estimate for your upcoming painting job. We look forward to working with you in the future, and providing quality and expert painting where your satisfaction is our top priority.
Nikolas Rodriguez, President & CEO
Florida Painting and Design Inc.